Announcing Feb. 14- 21 Artist of the Week: El Moises

Posted on | 2/13/11 | 3 Comments

Hello all!
Today I am happy to announce this weeks Artist of the Week is El Moises (image is of the artist with a piece):


El Moises is a kicka$$ contemporary artist based out of Santa Fe, New Mexico but originally from Phoenix, Arizona. His work is visually exciting, graphic and textural (as well as being some of the most exciting work I've seen in a while).
I will be putting the interview with him up on Wednesday but in the mean time I plan post a picture of some of his work every day of this week. Here is the first:




Check out more of Moises' work at http://www.artedemoises.com/.

Comments

3 Responses to “Announcing Feb. 14- 21 Artist of the Week: El Moises”

  1. Anonymous
    February 15, 2011 at 10:25 AM

    Wow. I really like this guy. Thanks for sharing, I had never heard of him before.

    http://achangehastakenplace.blogspot.com/

  2. Cheryl Vazquez
    February 15, 2011 at 1:10 PM

    Hi Ciarra! I hope you check back often cuz I plan to keep featuring awesome artists for you guys to check out :)

  3. Carolyn
    July 31, 2011 at 11:16 PM

    I was lucky enough to see his work in person! I literally got chills, entering his booth!! His work floored me! :D