Coming next week

Posted on | 3/4/11 | No Comments

Just checking in to let you all know that I will be one of Pepon personal helpers assisting with set up on Monday 14 and Tuesday 15 from 9-5pm. :D & I will be taking a few days off here because I am also preparing to fly from Albuquerque to Puerto Rico on Wednesday the 16 so I'm taking this next week to get as much work done as I can.

I will, however, have a ton of new articles, how-tos and reviews for you next week. I'm working on about 30 articles for the blog right now that I will be adding periodically so expect some new content soon.

Sorry about the wait regarding artist of the week. Josue is busy with his band "Ser.es" but as soon as he answers the interview questions I will post them here. In the meantime I am preparing 2 more artist of the week specials. One will be about a carver named Scott Garcia and the other is El Moises.



Have a great week! Next week I'll start posting graffiti pics from Puerto Rico.

Here's are some ser.es videos I found on youtube (Josue is the singer):


Comments